Because our first priority is the health and safety of our community, we have canceled the live event Bark In The Park, our biggest fundraising event of the year, which was scheduled for May 16, 2020. We know that this is the best decision for all, even though it comes at a difficult time for us, as we still need to provide for all the animals in our care and those that will soon be entering our doors.
We need your help to support the animal care and behavioral specialists, veterinarians and technicians whose essential work requires them to continue to provide direct care to the animals in our shelter during this crisis. Help us move from the park to the heart with the launch of Bark From The Heart, a digital fundraising campaign.
You can be a part of this amazing opportunity to virtually care for animals in need with a donation of any amount. Funds will be used to provide much-needed medical care, housing and comfort for the animals in our shelter.
How can you help with Bark From The Heart and make a difference for these animals?
- Donate directly to a volunteer fundraiser, or their team's, campaign.
- You can fundraise virtually, either as an individual or as a team. The money raised by our volunteer fundraisers is critical to helping spread our message and support our work.
- You can reach out to your friends and family who love animals and ask for their support.
- You can be part of this campaign that comes from your heart.
- Volunteer fundraisers who raise at least $50 in donations by May 31, 2020 will receive an exclusive Bark From The Heart t-shirt.
We are excited to invite you into our Bark From The Heart community of caring. All you need to do is register as an individual, form a team, or join a team. Talk to your family, friends, and coworkers today and see if they will sponsor you or join your team. All your effort makes a real difference to the animals we help year-round.